The Pocono Family YMCA is currently closed due to the Governor's orders. We will be reopening childcare & Summer Care on June 8th. Please sign up in advance to reserve your spots. Space is limited. Our programs and childcare may take look a little different as we return but we will get through this season together. Please check for more updates soon.
We stand in solidarity with the #BlackLivesMatter movement. We are saddened by the injustices that people face over and over again in the US.
Black lives matter because they are human lives. And, in recognition of the tremendous and unfair struggles they face, we must all be a part of the solution to change this unfortunate reality of inequality.
1. Lead our Board of Directors
2. Raise funds to ensure the Y is accessible to all members of the community
3. Coach our sports teams and teach many of our classes
4. Motivate and support youth in building the character strengths, skills and relationships that lead to positive behaviors, better health, smart life choices, and the pursuit of higher education and goals
5. Extend a hand to help adults who want to do more, be more or live healthier
6. Participate in opportunities to give back and support neighbors
How do I apply? - Please stop in for an application and return it to the Pocono Family YMCA or email it to Kevin Hillman firstname.lastname@example.org, Assistant to the CEO.